Spectacular Tubers was the first to introduce the stuffed baked potato concept to the metro New Orleans area. This restaurant is still in operation today featuring the original menu. We use only the best and freshest ingredients available.
Our one pound potatoes are washed thoroughly before baking, so you can enjoy them all the way down to the skin. With 27 different Tubers to choose from and many additional toppings, there is a Tuber to satisfy everyone's taste.
Not a Tuber day? Try one of our fresh salads, tasty sandwiches, or mouth watering soups. All fresh, all quality, all Spectacular!
Your purchases benefit Christian radio, crisis pregnancy center, and presents a positive influence in your community. Thank you for dining with us!
To honor God, serve our community, and empower our employees.
• Family (Fostering strong families builds strong communities)
• Integrity (“Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching” - C.S. Lewis)
• Excellence (Working to the best of your ability as unto the Lord)
• Leadership (Serving those who you have been entrusted to guide)
• Personal Responsibility (Being accountable for your actions and refusing to blame others)
FOUNDER OF SPECTACULAR TUBERS
Gary Ricks opened his first restaurant featuring stuffed baked potatoes in Metairie, Louisiana, February 1980.